PersonalWe value your work and personal life
ChallengeReady for a challenge?
C#, SharePoint & Power Platform Developer
We are looking for a developer who can work with our internal team or on the next generation of our customers' products. Depending on the project, you may be exposed to a variety of cutting-edge technologies such as computer vision, neural networks, and more.
We are offering a hybrid full-time position, with a possibility of permanent employment with our #torpedoteam.
As a part of your responsibilities, you will have to:
- Work alongside the project leader and team members in planning, building and developing our products and services;
- Cooperate with the team leader to create and develop internal practices such as code standards, code review, product launch and implementation;
- Work alongside the rest of the development team in planning, building and developing our existing and new products and services in Power Platform and SharePoint;
- Manage your assigned support tickets and your time;
- Report any difficulties or hurdles experienced in your work;
- Cooperate with the team in resolving more complex support tickets;
- Provide technical recommendations and guidance to our clients regarding the development of their projects;
- Identify and report suggestions for the team’s continuous improvement;
- Share knowledge and experience with the team, as well as receive knowledge and experience from the team members.
Do you think this is the offer for you?
We are looking for someone with:
- Degree in computer sciences or similar;
- At least 3 years of experience with .NET development;
- At least 3 years of experience with ReactJS and SharePoint Framework Development;
- Knowledge and experience in SQL Database and MySQL;
- Knowledge of SharePoint 2019/Online and Power Platform;
- Experience in the development and maintenance of applications, intranet and extranet portals;
- Strong experience in web application development;
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Portuguese;
- Residence in Portugal;
And we also value:
- Microsoft certifications;
- Communication skills;
- Focus on quality and on customer service;
- Determination and motivation for continuous improvement;
- Analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Attention to detail, time management and priority management;
- Critical thinking
Do you think you have what it takes?
What we offer
Join the #torpedoteam and get to know all the perks of working with us:
- Team lunches;
- Get-togethers and team building activities;
- Annual company events;
- Customized training plan;
- Career advancement;
- Health insurance;
- Other benefits.
Are you coming by the office? Coffee and fruit are on us!
How to apply
If you’re interested in working with us and are the answer to what we’re looking for, send us your CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference [csharpsharepointpp] in the subject.
You don’t meet all the job requirements, but still want to join our team? We are always looking for talent!